2 Hours £200 plus VAT per person
This is a formal Dassault Systemes Certification Exam written and delivered online, which tests users knowledge and skill with CATIA Part Design.
The test comprises a combination of multiple choice questions together with a formal modelling exercise which users then interrogate and answer specific questions on the model they have produced. It is computer based and answers are submitted online live during the test. At the end, you will immediately be given a score and confirmation on whether you have passed. The pass mark is 70%.
We recommend delegates have several months experience following any training courses in order that knowledge is embedded and experience gained.
Desktop Engineering is the only test centre in the UK certified by Dassault Systemes. Certification tests are scheduled on the last Friday of every month.
In every profession, a professional certification helps employee, employer and, as a consequence, the consumer.
|CATIA V5 Assembly Design Certification||CATIA V5 Assembly Design EXPERT Certification|
|CATIA V5 Surface Design Certification||CATIA V5 Surface Design EXPERT Certification|
|CATIA V5 Part Design Certification||CATIA V5 Part Design EXPERT Certification|
For more information, call 01993 883555 and speak to our training administrator, or send us your request below.
Benefits from professional certification
- EMPLOYEES: Provides a differentiation factor and ability to command higher pay
- EMPLOYEES: Certification is a professional milestone that carries credibility among peers and organizational leaders
- EMPLOYEES: Skills and knowledge are validated by a third party entity
- EMPLOYEES: Strengthens a candidate’s chance of selection in a job application
- EMPLOYEES: Certification is an indicator of commitment, performance and drive
- EMPLOYERS: Certified employees provide evidence that an organization is more qualified than its competitors
- EMPLOYERS: Use achievement of professional certification as a requirement for advancement or pay increases
- EMPLOYERS: Provides hiring baseline for human resource selection process
- EMPLOYERS: Credibility of the independent organization grants status to the certification
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the format?
A combination of multiple choice questions, and live modelling with CATIA V5
Does the fee include VAT?
Can I use CADCheck Hours?
Yes. Please contact us on 01993 883555 to use your CADCheck hours.
What do I need to provide?
Please bring valid ID with signature for certificate validation if exam successful.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Mobile telephones are not allowed in the exam. We provide a computer and software for the modelling element of the exam.
What is the refund policy?
Refunds or exam date alteration can only be made up to 7 days before the event
What time should I arrive?
You should arrive no later than 9:30 a.m. in order that briefing and setup can be completed by 10:00 a.m.
Call Lynsey Watts on 01993 885 114 for more information.
Registration is completed when payment and confirmation email has been received.
Scheduled CATIA and 3DEXPERIENCE Training Course Dates
Our Sales and Technical staff are available to discuss any requirement regarding our business offering, training, rental systems and support, please contact us on +44 (0) 1993 883555 or through the contact form below.