1 Day On Request
This Fundamental CATIA V5 Generative Sheetmetal Design (SMD) course will teach you how to design a sheet metal part using associative feature-based modeling.
Suitable for the new user, self-taught engineers and users coming from other 3D CAD packages.
Design a sheet metal part using associative feature-based modelling; Learn how to integrate both standard and user-defined stamped features into your designs and calculate the resulting flat patterns in accordance with either the standard bend allowances or your company's bend allowance tables.
Costs are available on request as these courses are run on demand.
I recently attended a CATIA training course hosted by DTE. I found their instruction extremely thorough and helpful. DTE gave background information about the topics, as well as the content, which I found very useful for my understanding. It was clear that DTE has great competency in this area, as well as having very good trainers, and as such I would have no issue with recommending them.
- Understand the terminology and the design process for creating a sheetmetal part
- Define and manage the sheetmetal part parameters
- Design walls, bends, and flanges
- Add features such as cutouts, holes, corners, and chamfers
- Create standard and user-defined stamped features
- Manage folded and unfolded views and export a finished flat pattern
Additional CATIA Training courses
Our Sales and Technical staff are available to discuss any requirement regarding our business offering, training, rental systems and support, please contact us on +44 (0) 1993 883555 or through the contact form below.