1 Day On Request
This Fundamental CATIA V5 Functional Molded Parts training course will teach you the FMP workbench to create molded parts using basic features and to finalize the part using additional dress-up features. You will also be taught the multi-body approach and will finally learn how to extract the cores and cavity from the final part.
- Create the main shapes of a molded part by defining the material added or removed from the part mold.
- Add functional features such as ribs or cutouts to the part.
- Finalise the molded part using feature modifiers such as fillets or patterns.
- Use the multi-body approach.
- Extract cores, cavities and other EDM inserts from the final part.
Students attending this course should have knowledge of CATIA V5 Foundation.
DTE is a certified and accredited PLM Education partner to Dassault Systèmes.
NOTE: CATIA Training is offered in the United Kingdom only.
This course is scheduled by arrangement and can be arranged for one-on-one training, group session, on-site or on-premise.
Call 01993 883555 and speak to our training administrator, or send us your request below, for more details.
Other courses on offer:
Our Sales and Technical staff are available to discuss any requirement regarding our business offering, training, rental systems and support, please contact us on +44 (0) 1993 883555 or through the contact form below.