4 Days £1100 plus VAT per person
This CATIA V5 Foundation training course introduces the trainee to the fundamental concepts behind Part Design, Assembly Design and Drafting. Suitable for the new user, self-taught engineers and users coming from other 3D CAD packages.
Cost is per person for the 4 days training at our Oxfordshire offices.
I recently attended a CATIA training course hosted by DTE. I found their instruction extremely thorough and helpful. DTE gave background information about the topics, as well as the content, which I found very useful for my understanding.
It was clear that DTE has great competency in this area, as well as having very good trainers, and as such I would have no issue with recommending them.
- Understand the Sketcher workbench and tools/commands
- Learn to create fundamental solid features – Pad, Pocket, Hole, Shaft, Groove, Shell
- Apply Dress-Up features – Fillet, Chamfers, Drafts and Stiffeners
- Understand the need for Reference Geometry and Axis Systems
- Introduction to Reusing Data – Feature Patterns, Power Copies
- Apply materials and measure components
- Create parameters and understand the formula editor
- Understand the basics of assemblies – Building product structure, move and constrain parts
- Introduction to designing in context
- Understand the basics of drafting – creating views, dimensioning and annotating
Our Sales and Technical staff are available to discuss any requirement regarding our business offering, training, rental systems and support, please contact us on +44 (0) 1993 883555 or through the contact form below.