1 Day On Request
This CATIA V5 Digital Mock-Up (DMU) Navigator training course will teach you how to manipulate a Digital Mock-Up in the context of an engineering review.
You will also learn how to create simulations for review presentations.
This course is scheduled by arrangement and can be arranged for one-on-one training, group session, on-site or on-premise.
Call 01993 883555 and speak to our training administrator, or send us your request below, for more details.
- Manipulate a Digital Mock-Up
- Create simulations for review presentations
- Review basic and advanced functionalities of DMU navigator workbench
- Modify properties of components and position them
- Manage the mock-up configurations using scenes
- Save specific mock-up configurations for analysis
- Create annotated views of a mock-up for sharing
This review course is geared towards Mechanical Designers and Managers.
DTE is a certified and accredited PLM Education partner to Dassault Systèmes.
I recently attended a CATIA training course hosted by DTE. I found their instruction extremely thorough and helpful. DTE gave background information about the topics, as well as the content, which I found very useful for my understanding.
It was clear that DTE has great competency in this area, as well as having very good trainers, and as such I would have no issue with recommending them.
Our Sales and Technical staff are available to discuss any requirement regarding our business offering, training, rental systems and support, please contact us on +44 (0) 1993 883555 or through the contact form below.