4 Days On Request
This fundamental CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE course is aimed at Mechanical and Sheet Metal Designers and will teach you how to create simple parts, assemblies and drawings.
Learn how to use different feature-based tools to build, review and modify a model; learn how to create and analyse assemblies and how to produce a drawing with different views.
Finally, you will learn how to dimension the drawing and annotate the views.
I recently attended a CATIA training course hosted by DTE. I found their instruction extremely thorough and helpful. DTE gave background information about the topics, as well as the content, which I found very useful for my understanding.
It was clear that DTE has great competency in this area, as well as having very good trainers, and as such I would have no issue with recommending them.
- Create a new PLM object
- Create and constrain 2D sketches
- Complete 3D model using features
- Review and edit features
- Create parameters and formulas in the 3D model
- Create a new product and add components to it
- Move components within a product by positioning them using assembly constraints
- Create simple projection views and section views of 3D parts
- Position the views on a drawing sheet
- Add dimensions and annotations to the views
- Finalise the drawing sheet by adding borders and title-blocks
Students attending this course should have completed the Gateway to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform course.
DTE is a certified and accredited PLM Education partner to Dassault Systèmes.
NOTE: CATIA Training is offered in the United Kingdom only.
This course is scheduled by arrangement and can be arranged for one-on-one training, group session, on-site or on-premise.
Call 01993 883555 and speak to our training administrator, or send us your request below, for more details.
Scheduled CATIA and 3DEXPERIENCE Training Course Dates
Our Sales and Technical staff are available to discuss any requirement regarding our business offering, training, rental systems and support, please contact us on +44 (0) 1993 883555 or through the contact form below.