2 days; including 3 months’ commercial licence and support £1000 + VAT per person
This Transition to CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE On Cloud course addresses the needs of experienced CATIA V5 Mechanical Designers.
This fundamental course will teach you the new interface and functionalities of the CATIA On Cloud 3DEXPERIENCE Platform.
You will learn how to connect to the platform, manage your projects, search documents and share content along with knowledge or skills with other users.
You will learn how to design a new part with the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform, insert the part in a product then position and constrain it.
Further you will learn how to assign material properties and compute weight, then complete a simple drawing. Finally, you will learn how to create a new part version, replace the original part and update the product.
More advanced topics will also be covered: they will teach you how to manage complex product structures, create product features, manage catalogues and analyse assemblies.
The course fee includes a 3 months’ full commercial licence to use CATIA on Cloud together with support (10 hours) during this period.
- Install and connect your laptop to your On-Cloud presence
- Access your Dashboard
- Use the 6WTags for searching content
- Share various documents with other users through 3DSpace
- Use standard menus and commands
- Explain functionalities of various apps in the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- Import new data and export as 3DXML files
- Search for 3D data using different methods
- Explore and open 3D data
- Manipulate the tree
- Filter data
- Create new products and parts
- Insert a and product and position it
- Apply materials to parts
- Calculate the weight of a product
- Insert and complete a drawing
- Create a new part version
- Replace a part and update a product
Scheduled CATIA and 3DEXPERIENCE Training Course Dates
Our Sales and Technical staff are available to discuss any requirement regarding our business offering, training, rental systems and support, please contact us on +44 (0) 1993 883555 or through the contact form below.