About the course
This introductory gateway course is the entry point to the 3DEXPERIENCE® platform. Its purpose is to empower users of the platform by teaching them how to access their work environment, navigate, search, work on their data, use and manage their dashboard and collaborate with their peers, thanks to communities. Learn how to navigate the interface and functionalities, connect to the platform, manage your projects, search documents and share content along with knowledge or skills with other users.
Short videos will show you how to search and visualize the results, explore or open your 3D data, filter the data, manipulate the tree, use the basic functionalities (section, favourites, change view, …).
- Understand the 3DEXPERIENCE interface
- Connect to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform and access your Dashboard
- Use the 6WTags for searching content
- Share various documents with other users through 3DSpace
- Use standard menus and commands
- Explain functionalities of various apps in the 3DEXPERIENCE platform
- Import new data and export as 3DXML files
- Search for 3D data using different methods
- Explore and open 3D data