About the course
3-day course teaches how to create curves and surfaces using Generative Shape Design (GSD) workbench; analyse wire-frame and surface quality and rectify defects, if any, as well as how to work in multi-model environment with published surfaces.
- Understand and use the tools in the Generative Shape Design workbench.
- Create good quality curves based on sound and improved wire-frame geometry.
- Assemble, re-limit and connect the surfaces to get a topology.
- Analyse surface quality and rectify the defects.
- Manage surfaces in a multi-model environment
Book your seat
Pre-Requisites: Students attending this course should know the fundamentals of CATIA V5.
We have a few scheduled course dates available. 31 August – 2 September; 11-13 October; 22-24 November 2021
Cost is per person for the 3 days training at our Oxfordshire offices.
This course can also be scheduled by arrangement for one-on-one training, group session, on-site or on-premise. Call 01993 883555 and speak to our training administrator, or send us your request below.
NOTE: Classroom Training is offered in the United Kingdom only.