About the course
This CATIA V5 Automation (VBA) training course will introduce you to the automation process in CATIA using the Visual Basic language. Learn how to create macros in CATIA V5 using Visual Basic for Applications in a variety of the fundamental areas. This course is scheduled by arrangement and can be arranged for one-on-one training, group session, on-site or on-premise.
Call 01993 883555 and speak to our training administrator, or send us your request below, for more details.
Scheduled courses start from £400.00 per day for training held at our Oxfordshire offices.
What people say
“I recently attended a CATIA training course hosted by DTE. I found their instruction extremely thorough and helpful. DTE gave background information about the topics, as well as the content, which I found very useful for my understanding.
It was clear that DTE has great competency in this area, as well as having very good trainers, and as such I would have no issue with recommending them.”
- Understand the basic concept of CATIA V5 Automation
- Understand In-Process and Out-Process Macros
- VBA/VB Programming Basics
- Scripting Infrastructure Features
- Scripting Sketches
- Scripting Part Design Features
- Scripting Shape Design Features
- Scripting Assembly Design Features
- Scripting Drafting Features
- Accessing Elements through Selections
Students attending this course should have knowledge of CATIA V5 (Foundation) and Visual Basic.
DTE is a certified PLM Education partner to Dassault Systèmes.
Call 01993 883555 and speak to our training administrator, send us your request below, or book your seat.