Win 3 On-Cloud Licenses*
What project would you undertake to use the licenses for?
*Software, support & training for 3 licences for the 3-month trial. Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
- Desktop Engineering Ltd (DTE) will supply 3 highly functional CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE on the Cloud licences free of charge for a period of 3 months. These licences are full commercial licences that can be used for the design of live projects for commercial gain.
- DTE will train 3 people for 4 days in the use of the licences together with 25 hours of telephone support and assistance during the 3 months. Further support can be purchased should it be needed.
- The training will be completed one time with all users present, at a mutually agreeable time.
- DTE will select the winning company based on the description of the intended project and the expected outcome e.g. prototype build.
- Entries can only be made by attendance at the Automechanika Birmingham, 5 – 7 June – Register for your free entry here.
- The winning company agrees to DTE using their win for promotional purposes.
- Should the project overrun, further 3-month rental periods can be purchased to complete the project.
- The winning company agrees to a case study being written on completion and to be a reference.
- It is assumed the winning company will have computers with sufficient performance to complete the project. DTE can advise where requested.
- The winning company retains all IP in their project and will be able to export the design information in an agreed neutral format should they require. If requested, they can keep the information on their presence On-Cloud indefinitely subject to a small retaining fee.
- Only corporate entities, i.e. limited companies can apply.
- DTE assumes no responsibility for the suitability CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE on the Cloud for the intended project and any loss resulting in the use CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE on the Cloud will be borne by the winning company.
- The closing date for entries is 5pm on the date specified on entry sheet. The winner will be advised by telephone within 5 business days from close of the competition.
- All entries will remain confidential and disposed of after the winner is announced.
Company Name: _____________________________________________
Telephone: __________________________ Email: _____________________________________________
Description of intended work: (max 50 words)