About the course
This fundamental level training course will teach you how to transition from CATIA V5 Electrical Design to CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE (V6). You will learn how to import CATIA V5 electrical data, create Electrical Device Libraries, instantiate devices, and create Electrical Assemblies. In the 3DEXPERIENCE context, you will learn how to use electrical assemblies to create an electrical geometry network and route the conductors.
Additionally, you will learn how to flatten the electrical geometry and create the corresponding electrical geometry document (electrical drawing). This course will also teach you how to use the Collaboration features of CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE.
What people say
“I recently attended a CATIA training course hosted by DTE. I found their instruction extremely thorough and helpful. DTE gave background information about the topics, as well as the content, which I found very useful for my understanding.
It was clear that DTE has great competency in this area, as well as having very good trainers, and as such I would have no issue with recommending them.”
- Manage, create and edit documents in V6 (3DEXPERIENCE)
- Collaborate with the Community
- Perform Impact Analysis and Propagation
- Design parts in the assembly context
- Migrate electrical data from V5 to 3DEXPERIENCE
- Create and place electrical devices
- Route Electrical Geometry and Conductors
- Flatten the Electrical Geometry and create an electrical drawing
- Manage various product configurations
Students attending this course must be familiar with Electrical Design in CATIA V5.
DTE is a certified and accredited PLM Education partner to Dassault Systèmes. NOTE: CATIA Training is offered in the United Kingdom only.
This course is scheduled by arrangement and can be arranged for one-on-one training, group session, on-site or on-premise.
Call 01993 883555 and speak to our training administrator, or send us your request below, for more details.