About the course
This course will teach you how to design mechanisms using an existing assembly. You will also learn how to simulate and analyse the mechanisms for clashes and perform kinematic analysis.
Upon the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Apply the general processes in the DMU Kinematics workbench
- Define a mechanism using an existing assembly
- Simulate the mechanism
- Analyse the mechanism for clashes
- Perform kinematic analysis
- Sequence multiple mechanisms
Students that are attending this course should be familiar with DMU Basics and DMU Space Analysis.