About the course
The CATIA V5 Foundation Plus training course will teach you how to start a complex design project from its specifications (top-down approach) and complete it by reusing existing data. It will focus on advanced skills and concepts that enable you to create and analyse complex parts and assemblies.
- Create a complex model in CATIA V5
- Create and manage a structured model
- Design parts in the context of an assembly
- Re-use existing data to complete assemblies
- Manage relationships between assembled parts
- Analyse and annotate your design
Book your seat
Pre-Requisites: Students attending this course should have knowledge of CATIA V5 Foundation.
We schedule courses throughout the year, get in touch to find out what dates would suit you or your team.
Cost is per person for the 4 days training at our Oxfordshire offices.
Get in touch to book or for more information – call 01993 883555 and speak to our training administrator, or send us your request >>
NOTE: Classroom Training is offered in the United Kingdom only.