About the course
This CATIA V5 Digital Mock-Up (DMU) Navigator training course will teach you how to manipulate a Digital Mock-Up in the context of an engineering review. You will also learn how to create simulations for review presentations. This course is scheduled by arrangement and can be arranged for one-on-one training, group session, on-site or on-premise.
Call 01993 883555 and speak to our training administrator, or send us your request below, for more details.
What people say
“I recently attended a CATIA training course hosted by DTE. I found their instruction extremely thorough and helpful. DTE gave background information about the topics, as well as the content, which I found very useful for my understanding.
It was clear that DTE has great competency in this area, as well as having very good trainers, and as such I would have no issue with recommending them.”
- Manipulate a Digital Mock-Up
- Create simulations for review presentations
- Review basic and advanced functionalities of DMU navigator workbench
- Modify properties of components and position them
- Manage the mock-up configurations using scenes
- Save specific mock-up configurations for analysis
- Create annotated views of a mock-up for sharing
This review course is geared towards Mechanical Designers and Managers.
DTE is a certified and accredited PLM Education partner to Dassault Systèmes.