About the course
This fundamental CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE course is aimed at Mechanical and Sheet Metal Designers and will teach you how to create simple parts, assemblies and drawings. Learn how to use different feature-based tools to build, review and modify a model; learn how to create and analyse assemblies and how to produce a drawing with different views. Finally, you will learn how to dimension the drawing and annotate the views.
- Create a new PLM object
- Create and constrain 2D sketches
- Complete 3D model using features
- Review and edit features
- Create parameters and formulas in the 3D model
- Create a new product and add components to it
- Move components within a product by positioning them using assembly constraints
- Create simple projection views and section views of 3D parts
- Position the views on a drawing sheet; Add dimensions and annotations to the views
- Finalise the drawing sheet by adding borders and title-blocks
Students attending this course should have completed Introduction to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform course.