Collaborative Innovation & production experience
Dassault Systèmes’ DELMIA, powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE® platform, helps industries and service providers connect the virtual and real worlds of value networks to collaborate, model, optimize and perform.
Operational excellence requires harmony across the value network. DELMIA provides solutions to leverage the virtual world of modelling and simulation with the real world of operations to provide a complete solution to value network stakeholders: From suppliers to manufacturers, to logistics and transportation providers, to service operators and workforces.
A collaborative innovation and production experience for all participants in the manufacturing lifecycle.
Powered by 3DEXPERIENCE
DELMIA solutions combine a virtual world of modeling, simulation, and optimization with real-time execution solutions to deliver agility, innovation and operational excellence.
DELMIA delivers new experiences in Manufacturing Lifecycle Management (MLM) that brings all Intellectual Property in the corporate community into one system, allowing all participants from multidisciplinary engineering areas to enterprise business users to make good business decisions by accessing up-to-date manufacturing lifecycle information.
An integral part of the Dassault Systèmes 3DEXPERIENCE platform is the connection between the virtual and real worlds: DELMIA helps industries and service providers connect to collaborate, model, optimize and perform.
DELMIA Manufacturing & Operations
DELMIA Manufacturing & Operations solutions transform global operations to achieve and sustain operational excellence.
Accomplished through digital continuity, shared digital landscape connects all stakeholders to improve visibility into, control over, and synchronisation across manufacturing operations and supply chain processes on a global scale.
Improved agility and expanded continuous improvement across enterprise and extended value network
Providing model-based, data-driven digital user experiences, customers establish common set of operational processes that can be created, managed and governed holistically on a global scale.
DELMIA Collaborative Operations
DELMIA Collaborative Operations enables common understanding for all stakeholders, providing holistic, model-based, data-driven digital backbone to break down silos between diverse functional users from engineering, operations and supply chain.
- Delivering common, up-to-date view of manufacturing enterprise: facilitates problem-solving and enables efficient root cause analysis.
- Provides full traceability with data-driven analysis
- Enables cross-functional teams to work together and prevent manufacturing problems
- Promotes collaboration and empowers teams to solve problems
- Offers full access to all product, process and resource data with a unified data model from engineering to the shop floor.
DELMIA Industrial Engineering
DELMIA Industrial Engineering enables innovation and efficiency by planning, simulating, and modelling global operations.
- Allows manufacturing and service providers to virtually experience their entire operations from impact of design to determining how to meet global demand, made possible with single 3D data model across operations – engineering, manufacturing, logistics and service.
- Plan (with comprehensive 3D process and resource planning tools) to create and optimise build-to-order and lean production manufacturing systems.
- Simulate (with tools) to virtually define and optimise manufacturing assets at same time with manufacturing planning.
- Operate accurate virtual production systems to track real-time production activities, perform schedule changes, launch new programs, introduce model changeovers and schedule maintenance operations.
DELMIA Planning & Optimization
DELMIA Planning & Optimization powers reality-based planning, scheduling and optimization for complex business processes within manufacturing, logistics, transit and workforce operations – across all planning horizons.
- Plan across all planning horizons for optimal results
- Solve the toughest operations planning and optimization challenges
- Gain visibility with planning and scheduling to minimize disruptions
- Receive instant KPI feedback on the quality of decisions
DELMIA customers rely on the same fully integrated 100%-fit planning and optimization solution to plan their workforce, manufacturing environment and logistics operations.
Desktop Engineering has concluded its annual BeyondBIM virtual event with a broad consensus that in the future the construction industry needs to grasp new technologies to drive improved processes, together with recognising the need to train in these new methods.
Since the start of the COVID-19 crisis companies in the aerospace design and manufacturing sector have been particularly affected by the economic impact of the disruption to worldwide economies. Some have seen their orders and revenues drop immediately by sometimes 50% driven by the reduction in production of new aircraft.
These companies have had to quickly reduce costs and take advantage of any state support.
However, those with low cash reserves have seen the need to restructure through some form of merger, sale or even some type of insolvency process.