Available on-Premise and on-Cloud
Imagine sustainable innovation, in domains as wide as mobility of the future, energy transition, life sciences and cities.
The Dassault Systemes 3DEXPERIENCE® platform is a BUSINESS EXPERIENCE platform, providing software solutions for every part of your company – from sales or marketing to engineering – that help you to create the ultimate consumer experience.
With a single, easy-to-use interface, it powers Industry SOLUTION EXPERIENCES – based on 3D design, analysis, simulation, and intelligence software in a new class of collaborative, interactive environment. It is available on premise and in public or private cloud.
Transport and Mobility (Motorsport; Automotive)
The 3DEXPERIENCE platform allows Transportation and Mobility companies to go from customer insights, ideation, experience storyboarding, to product & service design, test, final delivery and maintenance in one virtual environment.
Aerospace and Defence
Aerospace and Defense teams seamlessly collaborate across the globe and integrate new technologies like additive manufacturing and robotics, using the 3DEXPERIENCE platform. This can transform the innovation process by leveraging virtual environments to innovate in the real world. Integrate new technologies to accelerate innovation, lower costs, and increase manufacturing agility.
Architecture, Engineering & Construction
AEC professionals are driven by validation from project owners of the value they add to the project. It is important to build professional respect, trust, and credibility with owners. Inspire owners by inviting them into collaborative 3D environments with AEC professionals, for project visibility, and to facilitate sound decision making. AEC professionals are able to tell the story how to build with trust and credibility.
Manufacturing (Industrial Equipment)
The growing trends of the 4th Industrial Revolution – automation, IoT, artificial intelligence, big data analysis, networked communications, machine learning and cloud computing – mark a significant change in the way we work and how we engage with our customers. These emerging technologies are providing advanced and disruptive Industrial Equipment solutions that support the creation, production and delivery of sophisticated and efficient machinery, equipment and components.
Brand Applications and Services
Best in class product development software applications, delivered on 3DEXPERIENCE platform, enabling 3D Design, Engineering, 3D CAD, Modeling, Simulation, Data Management and Process Management.
CATIA provides the toolset you need and provides your business with intelligence, real-time concurrent design and collaboration across all stakeholders – desktop and mobile. Design built on single source of truth with powerful 3D dashboards: systems architects, engineers, designers and all contributors can define, imagine and shape the connected world.
SOLIDWORKS connects your product development process from design through manufacturing and delivery. Ideal for organizations of any size, as your organization and needs evolve, you can access an expanding portfolio of interconnected tools to manage every aspect of your product lifecycle.
ENOVIA helps you to plan your definition of success. With broad portfolio of technical and business applications, it enables stakeholders across the enterprise to contribute to sustainable innovation.
DELMIA helps global businesses reimagine their engineering, operations, and planning for manufacturing excellence across design, production, distribution, people and processes. DELMIA’s portfolio enables you to transform operations; design and test in a simulated production environment. Once complete, you can efficiently plan, produce, manage all resources from staff to production, to customer delivery.
And more… 3DVIA; SIMULIA; GEOVIA; EXALEAD; BIOVIA, Netvibes; 3DExcite.
3DEXPERIENCE Platform Applications
- 3DDashboard allows for personalisation and sharing of multiple dashboards for each user using extensive widgets/apps catalogue.
- 3DSwYm enables enterprise social collaboration via Communities of internal and external audiences.
- 3DPlay web app enables design review through immersive visualisation and animation of data stored in the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
- 3DSearch allows for search through any metadata or files stored in the platform.
- 6WTags allows for quick and intuitive navigation and filtering based on Who, What, When, Why, Where and How.
- 3DPassport provides single sign-on to all applications that users have access to – browser-based or native clients.
- 3DCompass intuitive, compass-like interface provides easy-to-use navigation to user’s applications.
- 3DDrive easy to use for storing, syncing, sharing and previewing any file. It also allows light design review.
- 3DMessaging allows users to chat with IM and collaborate in an engineering or social context.
- Storage per licence shared through the company platform: Business Innovation Role and Industry Innovation Role.
3DEXPERIENCE on the Cloud
Digital Transformation made easy
- All-in-1 Service Package (IaaS/ PaaS/ SaaS) including maintenance, back-ups, automatic upgrades (on latest release). Support.
- Instant, Easy, Fast Delivery, 25Gb storage as a starter
- Applications for users to innovate and collaborate throughout the design lifecycle
- Ready to Use 24/7, Ready to Mobile, Ready to Social, Ready to 3DEXPERIENCE on the Cloud
…because all you need is 1 Single Click to instantly connect all elements of your organisation on a single platform anytime, anywhere needed.
Work anywhere, anytime
3DEXPERIENCE On the Cloud will allow your business to work anywhere, anyplace communicating in real-time with a “Single Source of the Truth” on all aspects of projects.
On the Cloud delivers flexibility and easy access to the information you need, when you need it. Move your business to the next level and network your organisation into a social design community.
DTE offers a variety of 3DEXPERIENCE training courses and is an accredited and certified education partner to Dassault Systèmes.
Desktop Engineering has concluded its annual BeyondBIM virtual event with a broad consensus that in the future the construction industry needs to grasp new technologies to drive improved processes, together with recognising the need to train in these new methods.
Since the start of the COVID-19 crisis companies in the aerospace design and manufacturing sector have been particularly affected by the economic impact of the disruption to worldwide economies. Some have seen their orders and revenues drop immediately by sometimes 50% driven by the reduction in production of new aircraft.
These companies have had to quickly reduce costs and take advantage of any state support.
However, those with low cash reserves have seen the need to restructure through some form of merger, sale or even some type of insolvency process.