Advanced Thermal Simulation Solution
MSC Software’s Sinda uses a conductor-capacitor network representation approach to thermal analysis that offers numerous benefits when solving thermal problems. Sinda goes beyond other solutions by also providing a powerful thermal programming language, enabling engineers to construct complex thermal scenarios that would otherwise be difficult or impossible with other analysers.
The flexibility of Sinda is extended even more with integration to a wide number of thermal modelling tools including Patran, SimXpert, SindaRad, THERMICA, Thermal Studio and Visio.
Sinda includes a number of advantages when compared to Finite Element based thermal analysers, that allow you to:
- Select from a wide number of available thermal loads.
- Use fast radiation methods with multiple radiation enclosures.
- Model terrestrial heating for solar loads on Aeroplanes, Automobiles, Solar Power Plants, Civilian Structures, and more.
- Add subroutines to model logic and boundary conditions for complex thermal problems.
- Utilize micro functions for complex loads without the addition of programming logic.
- Include complex special/time/temperature variation of heat fluxes and convections.
- Add advanced thermal features including ablation for thermal electric devices and heat pipes.
Access through MSC One
Get Sinda on its own or through MSC One: flexible, expanded product software solution that lets you take advantage of the broad range of MSC Solution's range of products including Apex, Nastran, Adams, Marc, SimManager, MaterialCenter, and more.
Contact DTE for the most cost-effective pricing for MSC Software in the UK (packages start from less than 1/3 rd of the price of leading competitor products).
Call Lynsey Watts on 01993 885114 or send us your requirements and we will get back to you. Using our 19 years' experience in providing MSC solutions to the UK market, we will work with you to make sure you get the right packaging to minimise your costs.Find out more about MSC Software
Ready to find out more?
Our Sales and Technical staff are available to discuss any requirement regarding our business offering, training, rental systems and support, please contact us on +44 (0) 1993 883555 or through the contact form below.