In this seventh article of a series additional rules are discussed and are to be considered when defining part files. This article closes the main set of modelling methodology for prismatic geometry driven parts, with a single body.
The following rules are complementary to others presented previously, and are discussed in detail:
- Part number must be defined
- Do not insert geometrical sets inside bodies
- Use the publication tool
- Publish the positioning entities
- Check for micro-bodies
- Break all links to external files
- Delete empty containers
- Hide all non-solid geometry entities
- Update before save
and more …
Ready to find out more?
Our Sales and Technical staff are available to discuss any requirement regarding our business offering, training, rental systems and support, please contact us on +44 (0) 1993 883555 or through the contact form below.