Most respected FEA code supplier
Cost-effective solutions for all
MSC Software is one of the world’s oldest software companies founded in 1963 and developing Nastran as a commercial Finite Element code from the software written for NASA to support the Apollo missions.
Nastran today is still the most respected FEA code on the market, but far from being an unobtainably expensive solution for Aerospace giants is now affordable for even the smallest SME user or consultancy. Nastran is still required for many projects outsourced by OEM’s, if you find yourself needing it, call us first to get the best configuration at the best price.
Learn with MSC
MSC’s on-demand e-Learning training leverages the same content as live instructor-led classes, developed by MSC experts across many engineering disciplines and industries. Single-sourcing content combines benefits of mature, time-tested live content with new capabilities that on-demand training offers.
MSC Software Solutions
MSC One - subscription based token system; access and run full range of CAE solutions
MSC One is a new, flexible and expanded product software solution that lets you take advantage of the broad range of MSC Software’s simulation portfolio within a token-based licensing system.
Based as an annual subscription, MSC One provides a cost-effective investment in product development giving access to a suite of multidisciplinary engineering software tools.
- Full range of analysis capability including linear and non-linear static and dynamics analysis together with multibody dynamics.
- Interfaces with most popular CAD systems with rapid geometry clean-up capability.
- Access to MSC's range of products including MSC Apex, MSC Nastran, Patran, Adams, Marc, SimManager, MaterialCenter, and more.
- Ability to analyse connected physics and disciplines delivers a better prediction of part and system behaviour.
- As a subscription product, MSC One capacity can be expanded or contracted based on current and future project needs giving flexibility on your investment.
Ready to find out more?
Our Sales and Technical staff are available to discuss any requirement regarding our business offering, training, rental systems and support, please contact us on +44 (0) 1993 883555 or through the contact form below.