Reduce lead time and cost
Integrate PLM engineering design & manufacturing processes
If it wasn’t so exciting to be in automotive engineering right now, you could describe the agenda of automotive as exhausting. Fast just got faster and fastest as yet hasn’t been fully defined or understood. It’s a tsunami of change and we’re all standing right in its way.
Cue DTE Automotive. We don’t just talk about automotive, we’re living it with the industry.
Here are some of the areas we’re currently looking at:
- How Software-First design accelerates innovation at the speed of technology
- Emerging markets are bringing disruptive design and technology from unexpected quarters
- Increased automation in the manufacturing process right through to user behaviours
- Power options will continue to dominate the next 20 years of vehicle manufacture
- Implementing the changes mandated by OEM’s to suppliers
We read the same as you. Automotive revenues will rise 30%, competitors will be forced to collaborate and shared ownership will shape shift even the most traditional markets.
Enjoy. It’s going to be amazing. Let’s talk. Wherever you are in the supply chain, we’re bound to be able to bring you some advantage.
Designers Guide to Composites for Mass-Produced Vehicles
CATIA Composites Solutions provides a dedicated environment for the design of composite parts and structuresDownload eBook
3D Master - drive accuracy into your business
Find out how CATIA 3D Master could help to improve your design and development processDownload Now
Our Products and Solutions
Ready to find out more?
Our Sales and Technical staff are available to discuss any requirement regarding our business offering, training, rental systems and support, please contact us on +44 (0) 1993 883555, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the contact form below.