With its online architecture, the 3DEXPERIENCE environment helps businesses to test and evaluate, anywhere in the development lifecycle of a product or service, the eventual experience they will deliver to their customers. In short, 3DEXPERIENCE powers the next-generation capabilities that drive today’s ‘Experience Economy’.
What we offer
Desktop Engineering is a Dassault Systèmes accredited software reseller and education partner and offers CATIA, DELMIA, ENOVIA, SOLIDWORKS, 3DEXPERIENCE platform on premise and on cloud solutions, 3DVIA (Composer) training, sales and support, in-house or at client premises.
How can we help you with your business needs?
- 3DEXPERIENCE, easy-to-use interface, powers Industry Solution Experiences – based on 3D design, analysis, simulation, and intelligence software in collaborative, interactive environment, available on-premise and on the cloud.
- Power’By lets CATIA V5 users benefit from the 3DEXPERIENCE platform without migrating data or disrupting existing processes.
- CATIA V5, the leading solution for product success, addresses all manufacturing organisations from OEMs through their supply chains.
- CATIA, powered by 3DEXPERIENCE, Design, Engineering, Systems Engineering and Construction applications are the heart of Industry Solution Experiences to address specific industry needs.
- SOLIDWORKS, powered by 3DEXPERIENCE, a cloud-based environment that connects your SOLIDWORKS product development process from design through manufacturing and delivery.
- 3DVIA (Composer) apps create magical moments when people immediately see and understand what you mean.
- DELMIA V5 software for delivering a digital manufacturing process environment to optimize production systems and processes.
- DELMIA, powered by 3DEXPERIENCE developed to drive production performance and innovation throughout the supply chain.
- ENOVIA, powered by 3DEXPERIENCE. rich portfolio of collaborative enterprise business process applications.
- ENOVIA SmarTeam provides collaborative offerings focused on product development processes supporting the design, engineering and enterprise activities.
MSC Apex is first and foremost a pre/post processor for Nastran but that doesn’t stop users of other solver technologies from taking advantage of the model preparation and meshing capability.
SOLIDWORKS and 3DEXPERIENCE® Works whitepapers, reference guides, datasheets, how-to videos and ebooks.
A selection of guides, videos and on-demand webinars are available to view or access below:
“We wouldn’t have got our first car to the grid without Desktop Engineering’s help.”
F1 Team Principal