With its online architecture, the 3DEXPERIENCE environment helps businesses to test and evaluate, anywhere in the development lifecycle of a product or service, the eventual experience they will deliver to their customers. In short, 3DEXPERIENCE powers the next-generation capabilities that drive today’s ‘Experience Economy’.
What we offer
Desktop Engineering is a Dassault Systèmes accredited software reseller and education partner and offers CATIA, DELMIA, ENOVIA, SOLIDWORKS, 3DEXPERIENCE platform on premise and on cloud solutions, 3DVIA (Composer) training, sales and support, in-house or at client premises.
How can we help you with your business needs?
- 3DEXPERIENCE, easy-to-use interface, powers Industry Solution Experiences – based on 3D design, analysis, simulation, and intelligence software in collaborative, interactive environment, available on-premise and on the cloud.
- Power’By lets CATIA V5 users benefit from the 3DEXPERIENCE platform without migrating data or disrupting existing processes.
- CATIA V5, the leading solution for product success, addresses all manufacturing organisations from OEMs through their supply chains.
- CATIA, powered by 3DEXPERIENCE, Design, Engineering, Systems Engineering and Construction applications are the heart of Industry Solution Experiences to address specific industry needs.
- SOLIDWORKS, powered by 3DEXPERIENCE, a cloud-based environment that connects your SOLIDWORKS product development process from design through manufacturing and delivery.
- 3DVIA (Composer) apps create magical moments when people immediately see and understand what you mean.
- DELMIA V5 software for delivering a digital manufacturing process environment to optimize production systems and processes.
- DELMIA, powered by 3DEXPERIENCE developed to drive production performance and innovation throughout the supply chain.
- ENOVIA, powered by 3DEXPERIENCE. rich portfolio of collaborative enterprise business process applications.
- ENOVIA SmarTeam provides collaborative offerings focused on product development processes supporting the design, engineering and enterprise activities.
“We wouldn’t have got our first car to the grid without Desktop Engineering’s help.”
F1 Team Principal