Need Your Questions Answering?
How does DTE Support work?
DTE Support gives you access to our skills on a contract basis and covers all aspects including – Application Software, Operating Systems and any other issues you may be facing.
Designed to give you peace of mind that your CAD/CAM, Engineering, PLM and IT Systems are functioning properly and used to their full potential.
We diagnose faults, liaise with suppliers, and suggest ways that you could be getting more from your technology. In short, everything that you’d get from a progressive in-house Software Systems Manager on an ‘as needed’ basis.
Get in touch today to purchase a Support package.
These Support hours can be used for:
- Logged helpdesk calls to the DTE and/ or Solid Solutions support staff ensuring you get the right expert to assist your needs.
- On-site support by one of our experienced engineers
- Telephone and remote access support Monday to Friday
- Attendance at a Desktop Engineering Training course
- Specialist skills such as Modelling of customer parts, Custom scripting, PLM Installation and Customisation, FE Analysis, Production of NC machining programs and Post Processor creation and modification
Ready to find out more?
Whether you’re making products for use on construction site, designing the building or managing the construction process, it’s likely you’re doing one of hundreds of processes that we could help make run better: more efficiently and at a lower cost.
Have some questions about your choices?
Get a Price
Found your solultion? We'd love to talk about how we can work together
Do you have a question about our solutions, or do you need support in identifying the right solution for your business? Get in touch with our team today for free, no strings attached consultation