CATIA V5 to V6 Surface Design Transition
This course will introduce you to CATIA V6. You will learn how to search for models and import existing V5 data. Using a role-based scenario you will learn how to design in collaboration with other users, perform modifications, check impacts and propagate modifications.
The course objectives are to:
- Import existing CATIA V5 data and store in V6
- Search for data in the V6 database
- Open V6 parts for modification
- Share information with other users
- Analyze the impacts of modifications
- Propagate modifications to the database
Pre-requisites: Knowledge of CATIA V5 (V5 Foundation or Part / Assembly Design, Surface Design and Drafting).
This course is scheduled by arrangement. Please telephone 01993 883555 and speak to our training administrator for more details.