CATIA V5 Mechanical Design Update
This course will teach you how to use the enhanced functionalities of the Mechanical Design workbenches in the latest releases of CATIA V5.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Visualize a section of a part dynamically in the 3D Viewer
- Add an edge fillet at the intersection of selected features
- Create points on a curve along a direction
- Repeat objects using datum mode and relative mode
- Isolate a feature by breaking the links with its input
- Create a mirrored extrude/cylinder
- Create a V5 conic identical to a V4 conic
- Position a section line at a specified distance from a selected edge
- Customize a BOM to display the values for user-defined attributes
- Upgrade your drafting data to the latest level
Pre-requisites: Students attending this course should have knowledge of CATIA Mechanical Design.
This course is scheduled by arrangement. Please telephone 01993 883555 and speak to our training administrator for more details.