Digital Project is a revolutionary new software platform for building teams to realise ambitious building projects working through digital technologies. Digital Project products support the lifecycle of construction projects in a common digital environment. Built on high performance technologies that have revolutionised the aerospace, automotive and manufacturing industries, Digital Project brings the best available digital technologies to distributed project teams collaborating on tough building design and construction projects.
Digital Project supports the development of a comprehensive project database (Building Information Model) in a contractually controlled fashion, allowing teams to realise the full benefits of building information modelling including:
- Greatly facilitated visibility by project leadership into the project status, information developed by the extended building team
- Cost estimating with accuracy and confidence
- Integration of financial and other project management data with project geometry
- Dramatic reduction of errors, omissions, and rework in the field
- Up to date co-ordination and delivery of project data team-wide
- Integration between AE documentation and fabrication or construction activities
- Reduced “transaction costs” (e.g. paper printing and re-work).
Behind Digital Project is the advanced CATIA V5 geometry and information management engine provided by Dassault Systemes, that has revolutionised the automotive, aerospace and product manufacturing industries.